IBS Center for Complex Geometry (CCG) is one of the research centers in the Institute for Basic Science, led by its director Jun-Muk Hwang. Established in September 2020, CCG aims to carry out exciting research through the interaction of algebraic geometry, differential geometry and several complex variables. CCG is located on the 2nd floor of the Theory Building of the IBS HQ, Daejeon, South Korea.
- October 10 @ 11:00 am – 12:00 pm KST at B236-1
- October 17 – October 20 at B109
- December 12 – December 15 at IBS Science Culture Center
- January 15, 2024 – January 19, 2024 at IBS Science Culture Center
- February 21, 2024 – February 29, 2024 at IBS Science Culture Center