IBS Center for Complex Geometry (CCG) is one of the research centers in the Institute for Basic Science, led by its director Jun-Muk Hwang. Established in September 2020, CCG aims to carry out exciting research through the interaction of algebraic geometry, differential geometry and several complex variables. CCG is located on the 2nd floor of the Theory Building of the IBS HQ, Daejeon, South Korea.
- October 26 @ 11:00 am – 12:00 pm KST at on-line
- October 28 @ 11:00 am – 12:00 pm KST at TBA
- November 4 @ 11:00 am – 12:00 pm KST at TBA
- November 16 @ 9:30 am – 10:30 am KST at on-line
- November 23 @ 11:00 am – 12:00 pm KST at on-line